Chilli Prawn Pasta. Family pasta maker supplying Michelin starred restaurants now selling directly. Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Add a good pinch of salt and add your pasta. While the pasta is cooking, heat your olive oil in a large pan.
This chilli prawn pasta is a delightful example of just how appetising and varied Italian cuisine is. The dish consists of spaghetti, prawns, rocket salad, cherry tomatoes and dried chilli flakes. The sauce is made up of tomato puree, garlic paste and Chinese rice wine for an extra kick. You can cook Chilli Prawn Pasta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chilli Prawn Pasta
- Prepare 200 g of gluten free pasta.
- It's 250 g of prawns peeled and prepped.
- It's 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of pepper diced.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 400 g of can chopped tomatoes.
- It's 1 of small red chilli sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 125 ml of dairy free cream.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
Bring a large pan of salted water up to the boil and cook the pasta according to packet instructions. Pasta tossed with a rich tomato sauce with a tingle of spicy heat and plump prawns (shrimp). This Spicy Chilli Prawn Pasta is a total crowd pleaser to make all year round, and the only thing that requires chopping is parsley. Remove the pan lid and add the oil, garlic, chilli paste and vinegar.
Chilli Prawn Pasta step by step
- Cook the pasta per the instructions on the packet and set aside.
- Add the olive oil to a shallow pan over a medium heat Saute the onion, pepper, garlic, chilli, oregano and smoked paprika for a couple of minutes.
- Add in the prawns and cook for a couple of minutes Stir in the chopped tomatoes, dairy free cream and seasoning.
- Simmer for a couple of minutes Stir through the cooked pasta and serve.
Remove the pan lid, then add the prawns to the tomato sauce and cook until they are just pink. While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. and add the prawns. Add the garlic and chilli and cook for another minute before adding the tomatoes. Add the tomatoes and fry for a further minute. Drain the spaghetti and add to the pan of prawns with the rocket and toss together well.