Recipe: Delicious Mel’s Banana Pancakes
Mel’s Banana Pancakes. Heat a griddle or a large saute pan over medium heat and melt a teaspoon of coconut oil. Once hot, pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle using approximately ¼ cup of the batter for each pancake. Recipes Search recipes Categories Latest recipes.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the sour cream, milk, eggs and butter. Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix with a spoon or spatula until just combined. The batter will be lumpy and it's ok if there are even a few streaks of flour here and there. You can have Mel’s Banana Pancakes using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mel’s Banana Pancakes
- It's 4 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 2 of medium eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare Dash of Olive Oil.
- It's 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
These vegan coconut milk pancakes with passion fruit and banana topping couldn't be simpler. Banana pancakes with crispy bacon & syrup. Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat. Serve warm, with maple syrup drizzled on top and extra toppings** of your choice.
Mel’s Banana Pancakes step by step
- Mash the bananas, add the oil, flour and the baking powder. Mix thoroughly..
- Preheat non stick frying pan, the add tbsps of pancake mixture. Leave spaces in between..
- Cover pan while cooking and be careful while flipping it over..
- Enjoy with any fruits and syrup or just with a dollop of peanut butter. Xx.
Reviews for Photos of Banana Pancakes I. Just a tip for fuss free banana mashing. stick them in a zip-lock bag, zip and squeeze! When you're done cut a corner off and you have a pour spout! I do the same for marinades and everything else of the sort! In a medium bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, egg, and butter.