Recipe: Tasty All day Breakfast Spaghetti
All day Breakfast Spaghetti. Great discounts and savings on top home brands. Cook spaghetti in a large pot of boiling water. Meanwhile, spray a large frying pan with fry light and fry the bacon and onions.
A perfect quick and easy midweek meal. With green chilli and lots of spices, it. All-Day Breakfast Spaghetti. group.slimmingworld.co.uk KC Porter. loading. You can cook All day Breakfast Spaghetti using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of All day Breakfast Spaghetti
- It's 500 g of spaghetti.
- Prepare 4 of medium eggs.
- Prepare 3-4 of tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- It's 1 bunch of spring onions, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 100 g of fat free Greek or plain yogurt.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- It's of Ground black pepper to taste.
- You need 10-12 of rashes of bacon, fat removed and roughly chopped.
- It's 3-4 tsp of fresh or frozen parsley.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Explore • Food And Drink • Special Diet • Slimming World Recipes.. Hubby works away as a lorry driver, a couple of these sustain him through the day. It's syn free on extra easy and is very easy to make.
All day Breakfast Spaghetti step by step
- Boil the spaghetti in salted water according to packet instructions. Drain well and wet aside..
- Set aside 2-3 tablespoons of spring onions. In a non-stick wok or deep frying pan, stir fry the bacon and the remaining spring onions over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes then add the tomatoes and cook for another 4-5 minutes..
- Add the pasta to the bacon and combine..
- Beat the egg and yogurt together well then season with salt and pepper. Add the mixture and parsley to the pasta. Stir everything together until combined..
- Sprinkle the remaining spring onions and serve with a side salad if desired. Can sprinkle some grated parmesan cheese over the pasta to serve aswell..
My Breakfast Pasta Carbonara recipe with smoked bacon, eggs, Parmesan and a handful of fresh parsley is an irresistible skillet pasta. It's a comforting late night snack or lazy weekend breakfast (and it's our favorite from the pantry dinner, too.) spaghetti carbonara for breakfast ~ who knew? With a large, sharp knife, cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise. Place on baking sheet cut-side down and bake until soft and squash can be squeezed easily with your hands. Pasta that thinks it's a fry up.