Avocado toast with spicy topping🥑💚. From the restaurant to your doorstep. Favourite restaurants in your area, ready to take your order. Natural Beauty, Ethical Jewellery, Zero Waste Products, Ethical Homeware, Gifts & More.
Soft avocado on fresh grilled toast is one of the easiest treats🥰 It's hard to beat the classic avocado toast, but this one definitely wins! And the seeds roasted in a pan carry a truly delicious aroma throughout the kitchen. Hot Sauce Makes this Avocado Toast. You can have Avocado toast with spicy topping🥑💚 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado toast with spicy topping🥑💚
- Prepare 2 slices of whole grain bread or your favorite bread.
- You need 1 of large or 2 small avocados.
- You need to taste of Lime or lemon juice.
- It's of Spicy topping(to taste).
- Prepare of For spicy topping(1/2 cup) :.
- It's 2 tbsp of raw sunflower seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of poppy seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground dried onion.
- It's 2 tbsp of ground fries garlic.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red hot pepper flakes(optional).
My avocado toast also contains two different hot sauces, since I like the extra flavor mixed in with the avocado. I like to use Valentina hot sauce to mix in the mashed avocado. It has a spicy, earthy flavor that I think is quite unique from other hot sauces. You can purchase Valentina on Amazon here.
Avocado toast with spicy topping🥑💚 instructions
- Toast the bread in a dry skillet or toaster until golden brown..
- Spoon the avocado pulp onto a plate, add a pinch of salt and lime or lemon juice. Use a fork to mash the avocado..
- In a small skillet, combine sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, onions, garlic, salt and pepper.Fry lightly (! No oil) over medium heat.Cook, stirring constantly, for about 5 minutes.You can store it in a glass jar at room temperature for a month..
- Spread avocado puree over toast and sprinkle with topping. Enjoy your meal!.
This version of iconic Dan Dan sauce is spicy, creamy, and totally addictive. It pairs perfectly with the firmness of the mushrooms, the cool, creamy guacamole, and crunchy avocado toast. It's versatile - try mixing left-over Dan Dan sauce with hummus for a life-changing flavour explosion. Easy to make, and healthy - oil free friendly, gluten free, nut free and, super. 🥪 Loaded Spicy Avocado Toast. This is the ultimate avocado toast.