Chocolate Baked Oats. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Leonidas Belgian Chocolate Gifts. Best prices, speedy delivery Free UK delivery! In a bowl, combine together all of the ingredients, except chocolate chips, and mix until smooth.
In a bowl, mix together the oats, whey protein, salt and baking powder. Add the milk and maple syrup and mix until fully combined. Split mixture between two small oven-proof bowls or baking dishes and then add a teaspoon of Protein Spread to centre of each dish. You can have Chocolate Baked Oats using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Baked Oats
- You need 1/2 cup of Skimmed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of rolled oats.
- You need 1 of ripe banana, mashed.
- You need 1 tbsp of cocoa Powder, I used dark cocoa powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract or essence.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare of Small handful of chocolate chips.
- Prepare of Sliced Fruit such as Kiwi or strawberry goes well with chocolate.
Add all ingredients apart from the peanut butter to a blender cup and combine until smooth. In a small oven safe dish, place the tablespoon of peanut butter in the middle. Pour the baked oats batter over top. In a large bowl, mix together the oats, almond milk, cocoa powder, maple syrup, baking powder, sea salt, flaxseed, mashed banana, coconut oil, peanut butter and vanilla.
Chocolate Baked Oats instructions
- Preheat oven to 180c..
- In a small oven proof dish add all the ingredients except the chocolate drops and fruit. Mix it all together well with a fork..
- Bake for 28-30 minute. Times may vary..
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let it rest for 5 minutes..
- Serve with sliced fruit..
Carefully pour oatmeal mixture into the prepared baking dish. All you need is some base ingredients which are oats, bananas, eggs, and milk. You can then get creative with your additions like a hint of peanut butter, some cocoa powder, a bit more sweetness by adding some honey or maple syrup. These Chocolate baked oats are perfect any time of the day! If you're not using oat flour, first process the rolled oats in a food processor into a fine flour.