Chili, red pepper and white bean soup.
You can cook Chili, red pepper and white bean soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili, red pepper and white bean soup
- You need 1 of leek chopped.
- You need 2-3 of red chillies, not deseeded, finely chopped.
- It's 3 of red peppers roughly chopped.
- It's 2 Cartons of passata.
- It's 3 sticks of celery, chopped.
- It's 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- It's 2 tins of white beans, butter or cannelleni.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcester sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It's of Good pinch of fresh or dried oregano.
- Prepare Tbsp of veg oil.
Chili, red pepper and white bean soup instructions
- Sweat the celery, leek, chillies and peppers for 5 minutes. Add ginger paste, oregano and stir for 2'minutes. Season..
- Add Passata, Worcester sauce. Cook for 5/10 minutes, then blend roughly. Add white beans and cook for 5 minutes. Ready to serve. It's even better left overnight and reheated through..