Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Chili, red pepper and white bean soup
Chili, red pepper and white bean soup.
You can cook Chili, red pepper and white bean soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chili, red pepper and white bean soup
- You need 1 of leek chopped.
- You need 2-3 of red chillies, not deseeded, finely chopped.
- It's 3 of red peppers roughly chopped.
- It's 2 Cartons of passata.
- It's 3 sticks of celery, chopped.
- It's 1 tbsp of ginger paste.
- It's 2 tins of white beans, butter or cannelleni.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Worcester sauce.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
- It's of Good pinch of fresh or dried oregano.
- Prepare Tbsp of veg oil.
Chili, red pepper and white bean soup instructions
- Sweat the celery, leek, chillies and peppers for 5 minutes. Add ginger paste, oregano and stir for 2'minutes. Season..
- Add Passata, Worcester sauce. Cook for 5/10 minutes, then blend roughly. Add white beans and cook for 5 minutes. Ready to serve. It's even better left overnight and reheated through..