Apple Crumble Danish. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Search for Apple Crumble at Teoma Put the apples in a large, heavy pan.
In a small bowl, whisk together the brown sugar, cornstarch, and the cinnamon. Apple Crumble Danish Fiona @ Free From Favourites Edinburgh, Scotland. Danish pastry with apples. and cinnamon crumble. You can have Apple Crumble Danish using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Apple Crumble Danish
- Prepare 1 sheet of gluten and dairy free pastry.
- You need 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 3 of apples cut into slices.
- You need 6 tbsps of apple sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbsps of brown sugar.
- You need 4 tbsps of gluten free plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 4 tbsps of icing sugar.
- You need 4 of tsps dairy free milk.
- It's 30 g of dairy free spread.
This tasty apple crumb danish makes for a sweet breakfast or brunch option. I love indulging breakfasts such as old-fashioned doughnuts, brioche French toast, and these apple Danish pastries. Paired with a hot cup of coffee or caramel macchiato, an apple danish makes for a perfect start of the day. These Apple Crumble Danish are incredibly moorish, we practically demolished the entire batch in a weekend.
Apple Crumble Danish instructions
- Prehat the oven to 180 oC Cut the pastry sheet into 6 squares and place on a baking sheet Brush with the beaten egg.
- Mix together the dairy free spread, brown sugar, gluten free flour and cinnamon into a crumble Place a tablespoon of apple sauce in the middle of each pastry, top with the sliced apple and sprinkle of the crumble Bake in the centre of the oven for 20 minutes.
- Mix together the icing sugar and dairy free milk Drizzle over the pastries before serving.
Depending on how big you cut the pastry square, depends on how many you make. Remove from the heat and stir in the blueberries. The difference between classic apple pie and a Dutch apple pie recipe is all in the delicious crumb topping. Dutch apple pie topping is made with butter, Gold Medal™ flour, brown sugar and granulated sugar, and you'll know when it's ready to come out of the oven when the crumb toppings are a deep golden brown. Instead of a second pie crust, enjoy a generous blanket of sweet streusel crumbs.