How to Make Delicious Couscous weekday dinner
Couscous weekday dinner.
You can cook Couscous weekday dinner using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Couscous weekday dinner
- It's 1 cup of couscous.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of each chilli, pepper and turmeric powder.
- It's 1-1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- It's Handful of pine nuts.
- It's Handful of dried cranberries.
- It's Handful of sunflower seeds.
- It's 1/2 cup of any cooked beans.
- Prepare 10 slices of salami shredded or any meat of your choice.
- Prepare 1 of bulb romaine lettuce shredded.
Couscous weekday dinner step by step
- In a hot pan add a tbsp of oil, add spices, stock and bring to a boil, turn heat low, stir in couscous, add beans, stir, turn heat off, cover pan and let it sit for 15 minutes. Fluff couscous with a fork and let it cool.
- Toast pine nuts, once couscous is cooled, mix in nuts, cranberries, salami and lettuce. Enjoy!!.