How to Make Tasty French Potato Salad:
French Potato Salad:.
You can have French Potato Salad: using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of French Potato Salad:
- You need 2 pounds of fresh potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of medium size sweet potatoes.
- Prepare as needed of Water for boiling potatoes.
- You need of 🌻For Dressing:.
- It's 3-4 Tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 1/3 of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper or to taste.
- It's of 🌻Fresh Herbs:.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped.
- It's 2 Tbsp of fresh tarragon, roughly chopped or 1/4 cup dill or basil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of fresh chives or green onions minced.
- Prepare 1 of small red onion chopped.
French Potato Salad: instructions
- Boil the Potatoes: Place the both potatoes in a large saucepan cover completely with cold water and bring to a boil full flame. Boiled until potatoes are just tender not over boiled..
- ✅TIPS: If you want a best result so boil potatoes day before when all cold put in the refrigerate overnight..
- 🌻Make the Dressing : While potatoes are simmering, make the dressing by whisking together Mayo, oil, vinegar and pepper in a small bowl. Set aside..
- 🌻Assemble: Drain potatoes. Place potatoes mostly single layer on a baking sheet to cool and add to the dressing. Drizzle the dressing evenly over the warm potatoes. Let sit at room temperature for about 10-15 minutes. Add to a serving bowl gently tossing with the chopped fresh herbs, onion. Serve at room temp or refrigerate and chill..