Warm potato, chickpea and salmon salad.
You can cook Warm potato, chickpea and salmon salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Warm potato, chickpea and salmon salad
- It's 4 of Left over potatoes - enough for.
- It's Tin of chickpeas.
- It's 150 g of smoked salmon.
- It's of Olive oil.
- You need Teaspoon of paprika.
- It's of Juice of half a lemon.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need of Boiled egg to serve - optional.
- Prepare of Chopped chives - optional.
Warm potato, chickpea and salmon salad step by step
- Preheat oven to 200. Drain chickpeas, put in a bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with paprika. Mix. Put on a baking tray and pop in the oven for about 10 mins.
- Put a tablespoon of olive oil in a small dish. Add lemon juice and salt. Mix. Set a side. Chop up the salmon. When chickpeas are ready, add immediately to potatoes. Add the salmon and dressing..
- Mix well and serve with chopped chives and a boiled egg if you fancy.