Honey Roasted Walnuts. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Place the walnut halves in a bowl and drizzle over the honey.
Keyword: Caramelized walnuts, Honey, Honey roasted walnuts, Walnuts. Mix the walnuts and honey together until the walnuts are all covered with honey. Combine walnuts, honey, and salt in a bowl. You can cook Honey Roasted Walnuts using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Roasted Walnuts
- It's 1 cup of walnut halves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Prepare of Salt (optional).
Toss to coat, and spread in a single layer onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Drizzle honey over walnuts, season with cayenne and salt. Place the walnuts on a sheet pan.
Honey Roasted Walnuts instructions
- Melt the oil and honey together in a small bowl using a microwave (or a small pan)..
- Add your walnuts and stir well to coat..
- Line a tray with baking paper and lay the nuts out in a single layer. Bake at 160 for 20 minutes..
- Then stir and return to the oven for 5 minutes at a time. The nuts are done when all of the extra honey and oil has been soaked up and the nuts are golden and sticky. You can sprinkle with a little sea salt here if you like..
- Allow to cool (trust me 😂) then eat them all!.
Make sure to spread them out, and not to overcrowd the pan. Melt butter over medium heat in a non-stick skillet. Mix in the honey and cinnamon and then mix in the nuts. Pour nuts onto the lined baking sheet and quickly separate the nuts using a spatula or fork. These honey roasted nuts are really flexible.