Stir fry cabbage with egg ผัดผักกะหล่ำปลีใส่ไข่. ผัดกะหล่ำปลีใส่ไข่ (Stir fried cabbage with eggs) Stir fry cabbage with egg ผัดผักกะหล่ำปลีใส่ไข่ sweet heart cabbage, cut into chunks • eggs • Oyster sauce • vegetable cooking oil • Some salt and pepper to taste • Some water (optional) Steps. Mix the sauce together in a mixing bowl.
Add mix vegetables in and mix well, follow by egg noodles. Pork, eggs and mung bean noodles are also commonly ordered to supplement the vegetable soup and make it even tastier. Eating jim jum is a great Bangkok street food dish to eat with friends, drink a couple beers and enjoy a leisure street side meal. You can have Stir fry cabbage with egg ผัดผักกะหล่ำปลีใส่ไข่ using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir fry cabbage with egg ผัดผักกะหล่ำปลีใส่ไข่
- It's 1/2 of sweet heart cabbage, cut into chunks.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable cooking oil.
- You need of Some salt and pepper to taste.
- It's of Some water (optional).
Moogata (Thai Barbecue) หมูกะทะ. ผัดมันฝรั่งใส่ไข่ / Potato Stir-Fry with Egg Recipe *น้ำพริกกะปิ+ผักสด *ไข่ดาว *กุนเชียงทอด *หมูยอทอด. Have you ever wondered how they make the spring onions perfectly curled when you go to the restaurant. Here is how to make curly spring onions. Quick and Easy and you can make it at your own home to impress your family and friends 👩🏻🍳 !
Stir fry cabbage with egg ผัดผักกะหล่ำปลีใส่ไข่ step by step
- Add vegetable oil in a medium high heat pan or wok, add cabbage in and quick stir for 5 min..
- Add eggs in and break them up lightly, mix the egg and vegetable up. Seasoning with oyster sauce, salt and pepper. Cover with lid for 2-3 min. You can add a splash of water if your stir fry too dry..
- Serve with thai jasmine rice.
While waiting for duck to cook. Making pancakes follow this recipe or you can use ready make one. Stake them up and cover with kitchen foil. Use fork and knife shredded the duck. Im the same pan used for the pigs in blankets, fry the red onions until aoft, then add the pak choi and the sauce made earlier.