Marmite Roasted Onions. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Check Out Roasted Onions On eBay. Marmite Roasted Onions The Credit Crunch Cooke (Sarah Winkle) Staffordshire UK.
I have used small onions but it works just as well with bigger ones! Maybe just serve these to the Marmite lovers then. I have used small onions but it works just as well with bigger ones! You can cook Marmite Roasted Onions using 3 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Marmite Roasted Onions
- Prepare 4 of small/medium onions (or 2 large), peeled.
- You need 75 g of unsalted butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of marmite.
This is a lovely simple side dish & wouldn't be out of place with the rest of a Sunday Roast! Put your thinly sliced onions into a roasting tray and drizzle over the olive oil, season and stir. Tip your onions into a saucepan and add the stock, mustard and Marmite. At Eat Your Books we love great recipes - and the best come from chefs, authors and bloggers who have spent time developing and testing them.
Marmite Roasted Onions step by step
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 Fan/200C/Gas 6 Melt the butter in a small saucepan on low heat. Cut the onions in half keeping the stalks intact & just trim a little off both ends. Place the onions cut side up in a roasting tin or dish. Pour the butter & marmite mixture over the onions cover the dish with foil & place in the oven..
- After 45 minutes remove the foil from the dish & return it to the oven for a further 20 minutes. Serve hot..
We've helped you locate this recipe but for the full instructions you need to go to its original source. A product where the ads hold some truth: 'You either love it or hate it'. And I've yet to meet an individual who is undecided about it. So, I've put together a collection of my favourite, alternative Marmite recipes, from around the web. cheesy marmite crumpets with crispy bacon Cheesy crumpets are even more delicious with a side of Marmite-y mushrooms and crispy bacon. This is a breakfast to remember.