Recipe: Tasty My Tiny Pancakes, Dried fruit & Greek plain yogurt bowl
My Tiny Pancakes, Dried fruit & Greek plain yogurt bowl. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Choose from this and a huge range of healthy foods online at Healthy Supplies.
You can add fresh fruit to it or dried. I added little vanilla essence in the pancake mix for an added flavour. The dry fruit pancake is basically a specialty pancake recipe. You can cook My Tiny Pancakes, Dried fruit & Greek plain yogurt bowl using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Tiny Pancakes, Dried fruit & Greek plain yogurt bowl
- You need of Pancake mix (what's over keep in fridge).
- It's of vanilla essence.
- You need of dried mixed fruit.
- You need of Authentic Greek yogurt (the greek style is too runny).
A healthier version of simple maida based pancakes, these dried fruit pancakes is prepared with flour blended with eggs, milk and salt and filled with a healthy mix of dry fruits, honey and sugar. Add your private note Spelt and buttermilk baby pancakes with poached dried fruits, Greek yoghurt and honey. Place a pancake on the plate or in a large dessert bowl; very gently squeeze a little of the liquid out of the fruit against the side of the saucepan and pile these up on the pancakes (about three to four bits of fruit is plenty). Spoon a dollop of yoghurt on top, scatter over.
My Tiny Pancakes, Dried fruit & Greek plain yogurt bowl instructions
- Make your batter mix and add the vanilla extract and whisk.
- Heat up the pan with a little butter then pour the pancake mix in the pan just a small amount to make little discs to fit in your bowl..
- Cook each side for about 30 secounds then add to your bowl.
- Next add the fruit.
- Lastly the tbls greek yogurt enjoy..
Preheat a non-stick griddle on low to medium-low heat. Scoop batter by portion onto griddle into desired sized pancakes. Place one layer of Banana Crisps onto pancake batter. Instructions Combine ingredients in a mixing bowl, stirring well. Heat a little oil in a non-stick frying pan and fry dessertspoon sized dollops of the batter, until golden brown on both sides.