Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Carrot & Tomato Fish Sauce Salad
Carrot & Tomato Fish Sauce Salad. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders The carrot (Daucus carota subsp. sativus) is a root vegetable, usually orange in color, though purple, black, red, white, and yellow cultivars exist. They are a domesticated form of the wild carrot, Daucus carota, native to Europe and Southwestern Asia. The plant probably originated in Persia and was originally cultivated for its leaves and seeds.
Try our honey roast carrots, a delicious curried carrot soup, or of course in carrot cake. Eaten raw or briefly cooked, carrots are an excellent source of vitamin A, carotene and potassium. The carrot (Daucus carota) is a root vegetable often claimed to be the perfect health food. You can cook Carrot & Tomato Fish Sauce Salad using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Carrot & Tomato Fish Sauce Salad
- It's 2 of Carrots *cut into thin strips.
- You need 1/4 of Red Onion *thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of Tomato *cut into small pieces.
- It's of Coriander *optional.
- You need of Dressing.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Lime Juice OR Lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Fish Sauce.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- Prepare of Chilli Flakes as required.
It is crunchy, tasty, and highly nutritious. Carrots are a particularly good source of beta carotene. A healthy baked carrot alternative to much-loved Indian side dish onion bhajis. A spicy rose harissa swirl makes this hummus a little bit special.
Carrot & Tomato Fish Sauce Salad step by step
- Place Carrot and Red Onion in a mixing bowl. Add all the dressing ingredients and mix well. Set aside for 10 minutes..
- Before you serve, add Tomato and mix to combine. You may wish to mix some Coriander leaves as well, or just place Coriander on top, so that it would be easy to avoid it..
- *Note: Coarsely chopped Roasted Peanuts can be a good addition..
Carrots are commercially grown in Suffolk, Lancashire, Norfolk, Nottinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Shropshire, Yorkshire and Scotland. To celebrate their increasing home grown appeal, the British Carrot Growers' Association. Carrot Insurance is a trading style of Carrot Risk Technologies Limited. You may check this on the FCA's register by visiting the FCA's website, www.fca.org.uk. Our students work incredibly hard and love to collect the variety of stickers and postcards available.