My Garlic Ribeye Sandwich. With spinach, Asparagus + Mushrooms.
You can cook My Garlic Ribeye Sandwich. With spinach, Asparagus + Mushrooms using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Garlic Ribeye Sandwich. With spinach, Asparagus + Mushrooms
- It's 2 (5 inch) of long slice of the Long baguette cut across open.
- Prepare 1/2 tbls of Butter.
- Prepare 1/4 of small onion sliced thick.
- You need 1 of Ribeye Steak.
- You need of Side Dish.........
- It's 3 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- Prepare sprigs of Some Asparagus.
- You need 1 Cup of Mushrooms halved.
- Prepare of Salt + Black Pepper to taste1.
- It's 1 handful of spinach.
My Garlic Ribeye Sandwich. With spinach, Asparagus + Mushrooms instructions
- Add a little butter to frying pan and melt it next add the mushrooms fry for 3 minutes then turn down the heat to medium add salt + black cracked pepper mix then fry until near cooked then add the Asparagus fry for 3 minutes stirring it around..
- Next heat the butter in a frying pan or skillet and add the crushed Garlic stir around while you fry for 30 secounds..
- Next add the steak and Onions add it in the buttered garlic then turn over the steak so both sides are covered then fry the steak as you like it. Rare, medium or well done. Then cut in half..
- Butter the thick slices of the baguette on the bottom one add the 2 halves of the steak to 2 baguettes and onions. Then add the top..
- Next add the spinach uncooked to the side dish with the mushrooms on top and the Asparagus on top of the mushrooms..
- Serve and enjoy.