Stir-fry chicken red curry and bamboo shoot. For All Your Pots & Pans Kitchen Essentials, Including Frying Pans, Saucepans & More. Choose From A Range Of Delivery Options To Suit You At John Lewis & Partners. In a pot, mix red curry paste with thick coconut milk on medium to low heat.
Turn heat on high and wait. Slowly drizzle in the coconut milk, stirring all the while. Next add the bamboo shoots, chillies, fish sauce, sugar and lime leaves. You can have Stir-fry chicken red curry and bamboo shoot using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Stir-fry chicken red curry and bamboo shoot
- It's 400 g of diced chicken breast.
- It's 50 grams of Lotus red curry paste.
- Prepare 4-5 of kaffir lime leaves.
- It's 2 Tbsp of Sun flower or vegetable oil.
- It's 1 clove of garlic.
- It's 4-5 of Thai basil.
- It's 2-3 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of oyster sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of fish sauce.
- It's 1 Tsp of sugar.
- It's of Chopped red chillies.
Add the chicken pieces, nam pla (fish sauce) and sugar to the pan. Stir in the red curry paste. Add the rest of the coconut milk, water, bamboo shoots, sugar, and fish sauce and return to a boil. Stir in the zucchini, kaffir lime leaves, and hot chillies.
Stir-fry chicken red curry and bamboo shoot step by step
- With medium high heat, add cooking oil. When it’s hot, add curry paste. Stir-fry it for around 10-15 seconds..
- Add chicken and stir-fry until they are cooked.
- Add Bamboo shoots. Stir-fry for a few seconds..
- Add fish sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, and 1-2 water. Add Kaffir lime leaves, Thai basil and chopped chilli. Stir-fry until you have the preferred consistency. Some people like it dry with a little oil or some people like a little sauce..
- When you are happy with them, turn of the heat and serve..
Lately, I've been day dreaming about my childhood, when the world was simple and full of adventure. Add the rest of the coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Add the chicken and stir-fry over high heat until cooked. Add bamboo shoot, fish sauce, sugar and water. Stir through for a further minute.