How to Make Delicious Corgette and onion omelette
Corgette and onion omelette. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Corgette and onion omelette Sabby UK.
In a frying pan, melt butter and add the onion till lightly browned. Pour egg mixture into pan and cook till eggs are set, then fold in half and serve. Meanwhile, beat the eggs and milk together in a large bowl with the herbs. You can cook Corgette and onion omelette using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corgette and onion omelette
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Olive oil.
- Prepare Half of a medium Corgette.
- You need Half of a small onion.
- It's 3 of eggs.
- It's of Salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkle of chilli flakes.
- You need 20 g of grated chedder cheese.
- Prepare of Any herbs.
Season and scoop out of the pan. Transfer the vegetables to a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. Beat the eggs and add to the pot. Pre-heat your grill to a high heat.
Corgette and onion omelette instructions
- Whisk the egg, along with the chilli flakes, some salt and pepper to taste. Slice the onion and Corgette in to thin slices..
- Fry the onion and Corgette in the oil for about 4 minutes, add any herbs (I used dill and parsley) then add the egg mixture to the pan..
- Place the cheese on top of the egg, and grill for 2 minutes so the cheese melts!.
Add the milk and seasoning and whisk again. Mix the grated zucchini in the egg bowl and then add green chillies along with chopped onions to this mixture. Whisk all the ingredients to make sure the omelette mixture is smooth. Now, heat oil in a pan over medium flame and add the egg mixture carefully. Tip in the courgette and cook for a couple of mins, just until it starts to turn golde.