How to Make Delicious Easy Stir Fry Sweet Chilli Sauce
Easy Stir Fry Sweet Chilli Sauce. Continue to heat on high, tossing everything, until heated through. Great recipe for Easy Stir Fry Sweet Chilli Sauce. Stir fry's are a great meal to master as they are quick, easy and healthy.
Add the water to a wok and bring to a simmer over a medium heat. Whilst the baby corn is cooking, make the sweet chilli sauce by adding all the sauce ingredients (chilli, paprika, agave, soya sauce, tapioca and lime) to a large bowl. Once hot, add diced chicken and cook Meanwhile, remembering to keep tossing the chicken, in a small bowl or ramekin, mix honey, lemon, soy sauce and sweet chilli together. You can have Easy Stir Fry Sweet Chilli Sauce using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Stir Fry Sweet Chilli Sauce
- It's of Stir Fry Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sriracha sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fish sauce (or soy sauce).
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Prepare of Stir Fry.
- Prepare 1 pack of stir fry veg.
Once chicken is cooked, add Stir Fry veg to the wok until wilted down. Enter my Easy Homemade Sir Fry Sauce. Sweet and aromatic, mildly spiced stir-fry sauce with tomatoes, soy, ginger, chilli and garlic. Heat in the microwave or stir fry with your choice of protein, vegetables and noodles.
Easy Stir Fry Sweet Chilli Sauce step by step
- Mix all of your sauce ingredients together in a bowl until combined..
- In a small amount of oil, stir-fry until the vegetables are just cooked through. When the vegetables are tender with a bit of bite still, add your sauce..
- Continue to stir fry for a few minutes, making sure all of the vegetables are coated in the sauce, before serving. you could garnish with fresh coriander and chilli before serving if you’d like to..
Easy Stir Fry Sweet Chilli Sauce Recipe By Cookpad Basics. Quick En Stir Fry Nicky S Kitchen Sanctuary. Sweet Chili En Stir Fry Easy Recipe Rachel Cooks. Sweet Chili En Stir Fry Get Inspired Everyday. Y Sweet Chilli Veggie Noodles Cupful Of Kale.