Chicken tikka masala.
You can cook Chicken tikka masala using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken tikka masala
- You need 1 of large red onion, finely chopped.
- It's 4 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It's 1 of star anise.
- You need of Olive oil for frying.
- It's 100 g of tikka masala paste.
- You need 400 g of passata.
- You need 400 g of coconut milk.
- You need 4 of chicken breasts, chopped.
Chicken tikka masala step by step
- Fry the onion, garlic, cinnamon and star anise in a little oil with a pinch of salt for 8 minutes, or until the onion has softened and the spices are fragrant..
- Add the tikka masala paste and fry for another 2 mins..
- Tip in the passata and coconut milk and the chicken. Simmer for 20 mins, stirring regularly..
- After 20 mins or so, the sauce should have thickened and the flavours intensified. Serve with rice and enjoy..