Recipe: Appetizing Luncheon Meat Veggie Pasta
Luncheon Meat Veggie Pasta. Check Out Veggie Pasta on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Get just the right utensils for the job.
Finally add broccoli and bell pepper in and cook for a few min. Serve with pasta, or use in a vegetarian or vegan lasagne. One-pot pasta with goat's cheese and spinach Cook everything together for a rich and creamy pasta dish with soft goat's cheese, chopped spring onions and wilted spinach. You can cook Luncheon Meat Veggie Pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Luncheon Meat Veggie Pasta
- It's 200 g of Luncheon meat.
- Prepare 0.5 of onion.
- Prepare 5 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of Bell pepper.
- You need 1 of small broccoli 🥦.
- It's of Olive oil.
- It's 500 ml of water.
- Prepare of Dried Italian herbs mix.
- It's 200 g of tomato paste.
Sweet shallot and ricotta pasta Make this low-calorie veggie lasagne as a lighter alternative to the traditional bake. And, it's a vegetarian meal perfect for Meatless Mondays. Who couldn't use an extra dose of veggies in their life? Meals like this are excellent for meal prepping too.
Luncheon Meat Veggie Pasta instructions
- Cut ingredients first..
- Add olive oil to the pot, stir fry garlic, luncheon meat and onion..
- Add tomato paste and cook for 5 min..
- Add dry pasta and water in. Lid on for 10 min with medium heat..
- Finally add broccoli and bell pepper in and cook for a few min. Add salt and herb mix. Done ✅.
Whip this up on Sunday afternoon and enjoy a healthy and delicious lunch all week long. Make this low-calorie veggie lasagne as a lighter alternative to the traditional bake. Our collection of vegetarian pasta recipes proves just how many dishes those following a vegetarian diet have to choose from. Tomato sauce can be transformed into all sorts of authentic and traditional pasta dishes - add aubergines to create Sicily's beloved Pasta alla Norma , chilli for Penne all'arrabbiata or plenty of stringy mozzarella for Pasta alla sorrentina. Penne with Veggies and Black Beans Chock-full of zucchini, tomatoes, sweet pepper and carrots, this hearty pasta dish puts your garden harvest to good use.