Mediterranean bean lunch bowl.
You can cook Mediterranean bean lunch bowl using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean bean lunch bowl
- You need 1 of aubergine.
- You need 1 of courgette.
- Prepare 1 of red onion.
- You need 8 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 6 of sun-dried tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of borlotti beans (drained).
- It's 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 100 ml of vegetable stock.
- It's 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- It's 1 tbsp of mixed herbs.
- Prepare Handful of crumbly feta.
- Prepare Pinch of sumac.
Mediterranean bean lunch bowl instructions
- Roughly chop all the vegetables.
- In a hot pan fry off the aubergine in some olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Once the aubergine has softened add the rest of the vegetables.
- After about 5mins add the stock, mixed herbs, tomato paste, sun-dried tomatoes and borlotti beans. Reduce for 5 mins.
- Serve topped with crumbled feta and sumac. Faster than walking to the nearest food seller!.