Speedy Chicken Piluf.
You can cook Speedy Chicken Piluf using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Speedy Chicken Piluf
- Prepare 1 of onion, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts, cut into bitesize chunks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of mild, medium or hot curry powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon powder.
- It's of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Cracked black pepper to taste.
- You need of Chilli flakes to taste.
- You need 400 g of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 350 g of rice, long grain or basmati.
- You need of Natural yogurt to serve.
Speedy Chicken Piluf instructions
- Boil the rice according to packet instructions..
- While the rice is cooking, heat a wok or a deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Spray the pan with cooking spray then add the onions and chicken. Stir-fry for about 6-7 minutes or until the chicken is almost cooked through..
- Add the frozen vegetables, curry powder, cinnamon powder, salt and pepper. Stir-fry for another 6-7 minutes or until the vegetables are tender but still slightly crunchy..
- Add the rice in and stir-fry for another 2-3 minutes..
- Serve with natural yogurt on the side and sprinkled with chilli flakes, if adding..