How to Cook Tasty Vegetarian minestrone
You can cook Vegetarian minestrone using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetarian minestrone
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 head of garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of rosemary.
- You need 1 tbsp of basil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of tomato concentrate.
- You need 1 tin of tomatoes (pelati, 240g net).
- Prepare 1 of large tin of brown beans (~500g net).
- Prepare 1 of small tin of red beans (240g net).
- It's 7 of long mild pickled peppers (feferoni).
- Prepare 2 tsp of vegeta (or salt to taste).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 l of vegetable stock or water.
- It's 250 g of pasta.
Vegetarian minestrone step by step
- Heat up the oil in a large pot, add crushed garlic, rosemary and basil (if dry, otherwise add the basil at the end)..
- Sauté for a minute or two, then add the tomato concentrate, stir and cook for one more minute..
- Add the tomatoes, brown beans and the stock..
- Bring to boil and cook for 5 minutes..
- Use an immersion blender to finely blend the soup. It might start foaming - ignore it and keep blending until very smooth..
- Chop the feferoni, and add them to the pot, together with the tin of red beans. Cook for another 10 minutes..
- Add the pasta, stir, and cook al dente according to instructions..
- Serve immediately..
- If there are leftovers, make sure to quickly cool them down (e.g. with ice), in order not to overcook the pasta. Store in the fridge for up to 3 days..