🍇🍞Raisins Braided Bread🍇🍞. OMGoodness I just today baked your raisin cinnamon braided bread w/out the raisins. I was very pleased with how it baked. This was my practice loaf, I am baking another one and this will be on our breakfast table Christmas morning.
It isn't difficult to make but is very much loved. In fact, your Kitchen Aid mixer does most of the work for you. I love yellow raisins very much and use them in many recipes such as buttermilk mini muffins is one of them. You can have 🍇🍞Raisins Braided Bread🍇🍞 using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 🍇🍞Raisins Braided Bread🍇🍞
- Prepare 1 cup (250 ml) of milk (lukwarm).
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/4 cup (50 g) of sunflower seeds (optional).
- You need 7 g of (2 & 1/4 tsp) yeast.
- It's 1/4 cup (50 g) of sugar.
- You need 3 of & 1/4 cup (406g) all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp (5 g) of salt.
- It's 1/4 cup (50 g) of softened butter.
- It's 1 cup of raisin for the dough 1/2 cup more for the filling.
- It's of For egg wash:.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1 of tblsp milk.
I load this bread with two cups of it, but you may reduce that to one cup or use poppy. Making a Beautiful Braided Raisin Bread Loaf. Chicken And Potatoes With Radish Salad. Brussels Sprouts Pasta With Bacon Recipe.
🍇🍞Raisins Braided Bread🍇🍞 step by step
- In a large bowl add flour sugar,yeast and salt mix it. pour the lukwarm milk add egg and Mix it well until the dough is formed. Knead the dough and cover for 20 minutes..
- Add butter and knead it well. Form a ball from it and place it to an oiled bowl. Cover it for 1 hour in a warm place or until double in size..
- Add 1cup raisin to the dough and knead it a little more. Divide the dough into 3 parts and spread each of them. Fill with more raisin and roll it. Do the same for the other 2 parts..
- Make a braid out of them and place them in a pan. Cover for 30 minutes until it rises. Prepare the egg wash and coat the braid with it. Bake at 180C for 35-40 minutes. Serve..
Making Fresh Cheese Bread on Sticks with. This braided sweet yeast bread with raisins is by far on of my favorite breakfasts (except for this super-easy sunflower bread). I also love it as a snack in the afternoon, together with a cup of coffee. I usually eat it plain when it is. Pinch the top of the logs together and then braid just like hair - folding one.