Beef Stir-Fry in Black Pepper Sauce. Beautifully Packaged, Quick Delivery, And Crammed Full Of Fearless Flavour. Return the beef to the wok and add the black pepper sauce and red wine. Onion and bell pepper are classic ingredients for black pepper beef stir-fry.
Black pepper beef stir-fry (黑椒牛柳) Remove the beef from the wok and set aside. Add the oyster and soy sauces, Shaoxing wine (or sherry) and ½tsp black pepper; stir to combine. Return the beef to the wok, along with any juices. You can cook Beef Stir-Fry in Black Pepper Sauce using 30 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef Stir-Fry in Black Pepper Sauce
- Prepare of A. Black Pepper Sauce.
- It's 2 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sweet soy sauce.
- It's 2 tsp of dark soy sauce.
- It's 2 tsp of freshly crushed whole pepper corn (almost fine).
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of corn flour.
- It's of B. Veggies (See Note).
- You need 1/2 of small green capsicum.
- It's 1/2 of small red capsicum.
- It's 1/2 of small yellow capsicum.
- You need 1/2 of small brown or red onion.
- Prepare of C. Sautéed & Braised.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of cooking oil.
- It's 1 tbsp of finely minced garlic.
- Prepare of 1 kg beef strips (see note).
- You need of Note 📝.
- Prepare of 👉🏻 cube/dice all capsicums.
- It's of 👉🏻 slice brown onion thinly.
- It's of 👉🏻 Add spring onion for added colour if you like.
- It's of 👉🏻 Instead of using beef strips, you can use:.
- You need of 📌 beef slices :.
- You need of ~ cook over high heat.
- It's of ~ Thinly sliced beef cook very fast.
- Prepare of 📌 medallion or beef cubes ~ refer to these steps for this cuts.
- Prepare of ~ sear to your preferred doneness in a pan with little oil.
- You need of ~ avoid crowding the pan when searing. Remove meat from the pan.
- You need of ~ do the same with large chopped veggies in B. Remove from heat.
- Prepare of ~ Next prepare the sauce in the same pan. Cook until thickened.
- Prepare of ~ pour sauce over meat and veggies. Or mix all in the pan.
Mix in well until it is sticky to the touch. There should also be no excess water in the bowl. Pour in the egg white and mix then add the corn starch and stir until combined. Mix in sesame oil just before start frying.
Beef Stir-Fry in Black Pepper Sauce instructions
- See notes for variations..
- Prep ~ In a small bowl, mix A well. Keep aside. Chop veggies in B into bite size. Mince garlic..
- Cooking the dish - Heat oil in a deep pan or a wok. Sauté garlic til light brown. Stir in meat. Meat slices will produce liquid. Keep stirring over high heat until meat is cooked and liquid is almost dried. Add A (black pepper sauce). Stir and combine. Add B (veggies). Stir again until sauce thickened. Adjust seasoning if necessary..
- Remove from the heat. Note: Veggies should still be crunchy and not overcooked. Dish up. This dish goes well with white rice..
Add cooking oil in a large pan until the oil can evenly cover the bottom of the pan. spread the beef strips in. Hei Jiao Niu Liu (黑椒牛柳), or Black Pepper Beef, is a fast, easy stir-fry made with beef, onions, and peppers seasoned with oyster sauce and loads of black pepper. My take on this Chinese classic features big juicy chunks of steak, which gives the dish more substance and a bold, beefy taste. Black Pepper Beef (黑椒牛柳) Some things were made to be together: Big. A Beef Stir Fry to die for!